♥ Washing Instructions for Embroidered clothes ♥
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Use Gentle Laundry Detergent.
- Do not leave your embroidered clothes in water for long periods.
- Do not twist or squeeze.
- Turn clothes inside out and Dry inside.
- No direct sunlight. Warm iron.
- Material homemade dyed, Non color fast.
There are some pencil drawing marks on the Clothes for the placement of the embroidery, but they will come out after washing, as this is normal.
♥ Recommend ♥ add fabric softener to the final water you use to rinse your hand washables and leave your clothes on 5 minutes. Fabric softener should never be poured directly on fabrics.
- Some people may be allergic to the ingredients (especially the fragrance chemicals) of a fabric softeners
- They might contain compounds that are harmful to the ecosystem.
- There are several Laundry detergents on the market that are formulated to prevent fading and color loss.
When properly cared for, your Embroidered clothes can easily kept for a long time.